Singing for pleasure or purpose?
* Get real confidence in your singing
* Learn to sing properly without straining your voice
* Get help with singing for weddings / exams / auditions / competitions
* Junior and Leaving Certificate practicals, RIAM and ABRSM exams
* Give a personalized gift voucher of some singing lessons as a present
to a friend
Recommended by Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists to help singers and speakers recover from serious vocal problems, such as chronic lanryngitis and vocal cord nodules, and to return to a free, effortless and confident use of their voices.
What is the one thing all these people have in common?
They all have to use their voices every day to be able to work.
Speech training makes sure that you can keep your job and still have enough voice left to go clubbing at night as well!
* Give your child an early introduction to music
* Get the professional help your child needs for Junior or Leaving
Certificate practicals or Grade exams
* Go back to the piano playing you used to love so much
* Accompany yourself on the keyboard
* Give a personalized gift voucher of some lessons as a present to a
* Learn to read and write music
* Get help with aural tests and sight reading
* Understand rhythm and harmony
* Form a better understanding of different composers through the study
of their history
<<Website designed & built by Hans van den Bos, Tallow>> © 2021 Hilary Reynolds
Formerly in Cork City, Fermoy or in the studio at home,
all teaching, due to Covid-19, will be presently
given online, until further notice.
Please see the Online page of this website.